Thyroid dysfunction is this YOU? Find out more with Dedicated to Healing in Pasadena, CA
Over 30 million adults suffer subclinical hypothyroid and go years with symptoms. A wide range of factors from hormone imbalances, diet, adrenal stress, mineral deficiencies and environmental pollutants can interfere with thyroid production, leading to health imbalances.
The American Thyroid Association estimates that as many as 60% of people with thyroid symptoms are not aware of it. Statistics have shown that women are seven times more likely than men to develop symptoms of a dysfunctional thyroid, facing a higher chance of developing hormone dysregulation issue particularly during the peri-menopause years when hormones first start to fluctuate.
Do any of these symptoms sound like YOU???
- Weight gain or inability to lose weight despite exercise and diet
- Feeling cold all the time (when others don’t)
- Low energy and stamina, especially in the evening
- Memory lapses or slow/fuzzy thinking
- Dry, thinning, itchy skin
- Dry or brittle hair and nails
- Hair loss
- Irregular bowel habits
- Menstrual irregularities
- Sudden or significant weight loss
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Nervousness or irritability
Call today for a functional medicine evaluation to determine if you are suffering from thyroid imbalance and what the cause may be….learn to balance it through natural methods.
Tagged with: functional medicine and thyroid, hypothyroid, thyroid dysfunction, thyroid treatment and BHRT, thyroid treatment naturally, thyroid treatment pasadena CA, thyroid treatment with nutrition
Posted in: Hormones & BHRT