Top 10 foods to eliminate to help prevent Cancer by Dr. King, DC in Pasadena, CA
Nearly 1.5 million new cases of cancer were expected to be diagnosed last year–while 559,650 people were expected to die from the disease, according to the American Cancer Society. That’s more than 1,500 people a day–such a startling statistic. In the book Cancer: 101 Solutions to a Preventable Epidemic (New Society Publishers, 2007) the authors write that the Number 4 solution is to “Eat a Healthy Diet.” Listed within are the 10 Foods and Drinks to Limit or Eliminate:
1. All charred food, which create heterocyclic aromatic amines, known carcinogens. Even dark toast is suspect.
2. Well-done red meat. Medium or rare is better, little or no red meat is best.
3. Sugar, both white and brown–which is simply white sugar with molasses added. (See Care2’s Directory of Natural Sweeteners for great, healthy alternatives.)
4. Heavily salted, smoked and pickled foods, which lead to higher rates of stomach cancer.5. Sodas/soft drinks, which pose health risks, both for what they contain–sugar and various additives–and for what they replace in the diet–beverages and foods that provide vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
6. French fries, chips and snack foods that contain trans fats.
7. Food and drink additives such as aspartame.
8. Excess alcohol.
9. Baked goods, for the acrylamide.
10. Farmed fish, which contains higher levels of toxins such as PCBs.
Work Dr. King, DC and balance your body to prevent disease and find the answers your searching for. Heal your body with Dr. King, DC and find the answers, where others have given up hope. Using amazing state of the art computerized technology, like her LSA PRO, bioenergentic testing, newest advancements in reading and interpreting labs, and her intuitive gifts for diagnosis and treatment to go from feeling so-so to extraordinary again!
Read Dr. King, DC’s amazing Bio to see why she does not stop until you reach your health goals!
Call today at (626) 799-0557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Book your virutal appointment and meet with Dr. King, DC from anywhere in the country find out more at http://www.drkingvirtual.com
Posted in: Uncategorized